Perhaps it’s associated with Bungie’s newfound independent status of last year, but the Seattle studio has been more communicative than ever with Destiny 2’s playerbase. Key to the knowledge flow is that the Destiny 2 roadmap, which Bungie just updated to disseminate details about subsequent season of Destiny 2 content.
Season of the Worthy, launching on March 10 and running until June 9, brings back the 3v3 Trials of Osiris PvP mode with some familiar maps from Destiny 1. that is the main addition announced thus far , but the season is additionally bringing another round of season pass rewards for both paid and free players along side new public events and more.
Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy update roadmap
Season of the Worthy is that the next season of Destiny 2 content following Season of Dawn. Bungie is bringing back the old favorite Trials of Osiris and says it’s committed to “doing it right,” during a short video showing below.
We don’t yet know everything coming ahead in Season of the Worthy, but the new roadmap covers about half the pass worth of content with more yet to return . beginning first are some new public PvE events for powering up Rasputin’s defenses. then are several bunkers that require clearing round the system.
Here’s what we all know thus far about the new content and schedule for Season of the Worthy:
- March 10: Seraph Tower Event (new PvE public events)
- March 13: Trials of Osiris (free 3v3 Crucible playlist)
- March 10 & 24: Seraph Bunker EDZ & Moon
- April 7: Seraph Bunker Io
- April 21: Grandmaster Ordeal (new Nightfall Strike difficulty)
- April 21 – May 11: Guardian Games (free event)
Bungie is bringing back the Trials of Osiris with some familiar maps from Destiny 1: Cauldron, Exodus Blue, and Anomaly. the first gear set for Trials is making a return also .
Season of the Worthy pass details
Season of the Worthy is split into content exclusive to those that buy the (1000 Silver) Season of Dawn Pass and content liberal to everyone.
Season of the Worthy Pass
- Weekly Rasputin Challenges
- Legendary Lost Sectors
- New Exotic questline
- Instantly unlock the Seventh Seraph armor sets for every class
- Instantly unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
- New triumphs, bounties, and Seasonal lore books
- Exotic emote, Ghost, ornament, and finisher
- All XP gains are increased throughout the Season
- Additional Season Pass rewards to unlock
- All free Destiny 2 content also included
Free for all Destiny 2 players
- Defend the Last City from the Red Legion by powering up Rasputin
- New Seraph Tower public events and bunker activities
- Trials of Osiris returns every weekend (minimum Power level 960)
- Seasonal Artifact: Upgrade the Warmind Khanjali to earn Seasonal gear mods
- Rank up to unlock the Seasonal armor set: Seventh Seraph
- Rank up to unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
The Season of the Worthy pass itself is additionally a battle pass with 100 ranks to grind through. Progress through the pass is earned through normal XP gains, so you do not need to adhere to specific challenges.
As in past seasons, climbing through the ranks also will bring unique season rewards. Scroll down on the season’s official home page and you’ll find the season track rewards listed fully . The season pass is additionally cross save compatible. So if you own it on PC, you’ll also catch on on Xbox One and PS4.